We, at Prayag’s Orthopaedics Department, are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. Patient oriented treatment, ethics and quality healthcare are our cornerstones.We have a team of highly skilled and dedicated orthopedic surgeons.Our Orthopedic surgeons use both innovative surgical and non-surgical methods to facilitate our patients' return to activities that have been prevented due to musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, and congenital disorders.Our Orthopaedics Surgery department is a state-of-the-art specialised healthcare facility designed to provide the highest levels of professional expertise and patient care. We follow the dictum of ”early mobilisation, minimal discomfort", to ensure our patients get quality and in-time care.
- The surgical services includes Total Hip Replacement (THR)
- Total Knee Replacement (TKR)
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Elbow Replacement
- Hand joint (small) replacement surgery
- Ankle joint replacement
- Revision Hip & Knee Replacement
- Uni-condylar Knee replacement Surgery
- Surface Replacement of the Hip (Birmingham Hip Replacement).
- Joint Resurfacing & Revision Surgery
- Reconstructive (Anterior and Posterior Cruciate Ligament) for knee and shoulder.
- Disc surgery Micro surgery for disc
- Fixation systems for fractures
- Surgery for correction of spinal deformities
- Surgery for Spinal Tuberculosis
- Endoscopic spine surgery.
- Cartilage tears
- Bursal inflammations
- Various forms of tendonitis etc.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
For an Appointment :